Thanks to the wonderful people at Tourism Toronto for hosting us at this years Incentive Works in Toronto.
We had an amazing time and enjoyed meeting such amazing people!
We showcased a few new and exciting stations- as well as some custom made display pieces specifically made just for the show.
See some pictures attached of our bite size dessert station (mini tarts, cake pops, brownies, and cheesecake lollipops to name a few). We also sampled our frozen hot chocolate- whereby we actually melt real chocolate bars with milk and blend with ice for a truly decadent and refreshing treat.
Chef has been working hard on a new station and this show was the official launch of it- Our Micro-cups were a huge hit with the crowd…stay tuned for a post explaining this one in more detail.
Of course we had a double fountain for display and we were lucky enough to provide some treats in some of our clients booths that were also at the show!
Enjoy and look forward to working with many of the people we met!
1-877-475-8629 ext 123
- 2013 (9)
- May (1)
- • 14 - Hockey Night in Canada
- March (4)
- February (1)
- • 01 - Facebook Party Toronto!
- January (3)
- May (1)
- 2012 (44)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (8)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (5)
- 2011 (74)
- December (4)
- November (7)
- • 28 - Deep fried sweet treats!
- • 28 - Breakfast Fountain at Realsports Toronto
- • 21 - The Holiday Season is here!
- • 18 - Cupcakes and a Double Chocolate Fountain, what could be better?!
- • 17 - Bite size desserts at the Hilton Toronto
- • 14 - Pink and Orange themed event
- • 08 - Unique Candy Table (on wheels)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- • 26 - DCF all over Toronto this weekend- also the launch of Deep Fried Sweet Food!
- • 19 - Custom cakes (in addition to everything sweet)
- • 15 - TIFF and DCF and GREAT fit!
- • 14 - Chocolate flowing like the falls last night in Niagara
- • 13 - Gourmet Smores...and more(s)
- • 12 - DCF caters dessert at Stunning Wedding this weekend!
- • 06 - A slam dunk of an event!
- August (6)
- • 30 - DCF helps celebrate an amazing anniversary party
- • 30 - New Sauces for Parve Kosher fountains
- • 25 - Micro-cakes have arrived!
- • 25 - Incentive Works Toronto 2011 and new station launches!
- • 11 - Willy Wonka themed event comes to Toronto- Custom Wonka Invitations made of Chocolate!
- • 02 - Distillery District wedding in Toronto
- July (2)
- June (8)
- • 27 - DCF participates in the first ever Dessert Showdown on Daytime TV- Richmond Hill
- • 27 - DCF brings a carnival themed event to downtown Toronto
- • 20 - Real Sports Bar-Mitzvah in Toronto!
- • 14 - Beautiful wedding from this weekend!
- • 06 - Custom Desserts
- • 04 - Check out this amazing cake!
- • 04 - imagine a cure for leukemia fundraiser
- • 03 - Sun Media thinks we're trend setters- we think their smart!
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- • 30 - Check out a new savory sauce
- • 28 - DCF accepts BEST BOOTH award at CSEME 2011!!
- • 27 - DCF puts on a show at the EMI JUNO party in Toronto
- • 13 - Events this weekend and some of our newest stations!
- • 06 - Check out our take on burgers and fries!
- • 02 - Billy Elliot opens in Toronto to great reviews- DCF provides fountains for amazing after party
- February (7)
- • 27 - At the Bellagio..... (in Toronto)
- • 23 - DCF to provide sweet catering for JUNO afterparty!
- • 22 - O Canada! Canadian Armed Forces
- • 17 - Savory Fountains getting a lot of BUZZ!
- • 07 - This weekend at the Warehouse....
- • 04 - Cotton Candy has arrived!
- • 04 - Great News for smaller (and home) parties
- January (9)
- • 31 - Hilton Staff Party
- • 28 - Double Chocolate Fountain and the Toronto Raptors!
- • 23 - Our new stations and flyer just released!
- • 23 - An apple a day!
- • 23 - It’s showcase time
- • 16 - Take a look at one of the events we had this past weekend!
- • 13 - DCF -a carnival themed event
- • 08 - DCF now offers onsite Candy and Caramel Apple stations
- • 01 - Double Chocolate Fountain rings in the New Year in style at Real Sports!
- 2010 (23)
- December (4)
- November (11)
- • 26 - Hilton Toronto Airport opens brand new conference space
- • 22 - A great weekend of events....here's a quick sampling!
- • 20 - We’ve got a busy weekend! Look around town for us…..
- • 17 - Candy Sushi with GREAT Decor!
- • 17 - Follow us on Twitter
- • 17 - DCF featured @ Briderellas Blog...
- • 13 - New Gourmet bite size items available at Double Chocolate Fountain!
- • 12 - Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment opens a beautiful new venue- E11even!
- • 05 - Double Chocolate Fountain now offers a Kosher Parve fountain!
- • 05 - Double Chocolate Fountain in SNAP Magazine
- • 03 - Just in time for holiday entertaining- Save 10% off your order at DCF!
- October (8)
- • 29 - BOO!
- • 28 - Personalized and customized treats now available at Double Chocolate Fountain!
- • 28 - Priscilla Queen of the Desert opens in Toronto- Double Chocolate Fountain is Queen of the Dessert!
- • 21 - The Warehouse Venue
- • 18 - A weekend full of events!
- • 12 - Holiday entertaining made easy- see our themes dippers and desserts for Halloween!
- • 10 - Event Planning Checklist
- • 10 - Favourite Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Powered by mod LCA
DblChocFountain: @ChefJoeLevesque , ENJOY!bring back some fresh ideas! Sad we can't make it this year! Can you bring me back some of that #Lemonade? Thirsty
DblChocFountain: Our cupcake shop for a party this weekend! Going to be awesome! http://t.co/Hg1hdAynFn
DblChocFountain: This is going to be a street fruit cart, #NewYork themed event! http://t.co/8HGsZ9Ckgq
DblChocFountain: Check out our summer eblast! some great ideas for the season! http://t.co/rW2fFDvNYi