We just finished up one of our most exciting weekends of the year!
We hope you saw us at some of the high profile and charity functions we were at, including a great charity (Three to Be) at the Koolhaus, and an amazing Coke Zero Party at the incredible Real Sports in Toronto- amung a few other great venues.
This weekend we had one of our signature double chocolate fountains containing peanut butter and milk chocolate, a fudge puppy (waffle on a stick), gourmet smores, cake pop cake, cake pop tree (with robotic themed décor), and one of our newest and most popular stations at the moment- DEEP FRIED sweets (consisting of candy bars, oreo cookies, and twinkies), and topped off the weekend with a bunch of our bite size desserts.
Here's a small snapshot of a few of the events!
Double Fountain with Peanut Butter and Pure Belgian Milk Chocolate
Mini Cake Pop Cake with matching colours to decor
Cake Pop Tree and Robot Themed decor
Gourmet Smores Station- Chef torched as you wait!
Most of our new and brilliant ideas come from client meetings, where they come up with an idea or concept- and we bring it to reality. We have an AMAZING team of talented chefs that love challenges, so no idea is too far out there (the stranger, the better for us!).
Call or write anytime and we can discuss the best way to make your vision come to life!
1-877-475-8629 ext 123
|Last Updated on Monday, 26 September 2011 16:55|
- 2013 (9)
- May (1)
- • 14 - Hockey Night in Canada
- March (4)
- February (1)
- • 01 - Facebook Party Toronto!
- January (3)
- May (1)
- 2012 (44)
- December (2)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (3)
- June (3)
- May (8)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (5)
- 2011 (74)
- December (4)
- November (7)
- • 28 - Deep fried sweet treats!
- • 28 - Breakfast Fountain at Realsports Toronto
- • 21 - The Holiday Season is here!
- • 18 - Cupcakes and a Double Chocolate Fountain, what could be better?!
- • 17 - Bite size desserts at the Hilton Toronto
- • 14 - Pink and Orange themed event
- • 08 - Unique Candy Table (on wheels)
- October (6)
- September (7)
- • 26 - DCF all over Toronto this weekend- also the launch of Deep Fried Sweet Food!
- • 19 - Custom cakes (in addition to everything sweet)
- • 15 - TIFF and DCF and GREAT fit!
- • 14 - Chocolate flowing like the falls last night in Niagara
- • 13 - Gourmet Smores...and more(s)
- • 12 - DCF caters dessert at Stunning Wedding this weekend!
- • 06 - A slam dunk of an event!
- August (6)
- • 30 - DCF helps celebrate an amazing anniversary party
- • 30 - New Sauces for Parve Kosher fountains
- • 25 - Micro-cakes have arrived!
- • 25 - Incentive Works Toronto 2011 and new station launches!
- • 11 - Willy Wonka themed event comes to Toronto- Custom Wonka Invitations made of Chocolate!
- • 02 - Distillery District wedding in Toronto
- July (2)
- June (8)
- • 27 - DCF participates in the first ever Dessert Showdown on Daytime TV- Richmond Hill
- • 27 - DCF brings a carnival themed event to downtown Toronto
- • 20 - Real Sports Bar-Mitzvah in Toronto!
- • 14 - Beautiful wedding from this weekend!
- • 06 - Custom Desserts
- • 04 - Check out this amazing cake!
- • 04 - imagine a cure for leukemia fundraiser
- • 03 - Sun Media thinks we're trend setters- we think their smart!
- May (7)
- April (5)
- March (6)
- • 30 - Check out a new savory sauce
- • 28 - DCF accepts BEST BOOTH award at CSEME 2011!!
- • 27 - DCF puts on a show at the EMI JUNO party in Toronto
- • 13 - Events this weekend and some of our newest stations!
- • 06 - Check out our take on burgers and fries!
- • 02 - Billy Elliot opens in Toronto to great reviews- DCF provides fountains for amazing after party
- February (7)
- • 27 - At the Bellagio..... (in Toronto)
- • 23 - DCF to provide sweet catering for JUNO afterparty!
- • 22 - O Canada! Canadian Armed Forces
- • 17 - Savory Fountains getting a lot of BUZZ!
- • 07 - This weekend at the Warehouse....
- • 04 - Cotton Candy has arrived!
- • 04 - Great News for smaller (and home) parties
- January (9)
- • 31 - Hilton Staff Party
- • 28 - Double Chocolate Fountain and the Toronto Raptors!
- • 23 - Our new stations and flyer just released!
- • 23 - An apple a day!
- • 23 - It’s showcase time
- • 16 - Take a look at one of the events we had this past weekend!
- • 13 - DCF -a carnival themed event
- • 08 - DCF now offers onsite Candy and Caramel Apple stations
- • 01 - Double Chocolate Fountain rings in the New Year in style at Real Sports!
- 2010 (23)
- December (4)
- November (11)
- • 26 - Hilton Toronto Airport opens brand new conference space
- • 22 - A great weekend of events....here's a quick sampling!
- • 20 - We’ve got a busy weekend! Look around town for us…..
- • 17 - Candy Sushi with GREAT Decor!
- • 17 - Follow us on Twitter
- • 17 - DCF featured @ Briderellas Blog...
- • 13 - New Gourmet bite size items available at Double Chocolate Fountain!
- • 12 - Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment opens a beautiful new venue- E11even!
- • 05 - Double Chocolate Fountain now offers a Kosher Parve fountain!
- • 05 - Double Chocolate Fountain in SNAP Magazine
- • 03 - Just in time for holiday entertaining- Save 10% off your order at DCF!
- October (8)
- • 29 - BOO!
- • 28 - Personalized and customized treats now available at Double Chocolate Fountain!
- • 28 - Priscilla Queen of the Desert opens in Toronto- Double Chocolate Fountain is Queen of the Dessert!
- • 21 - The Warehouse Venue
- • 18 - A weekend full of events!
- • 12 - Holiday entertaining made easy- see our themes dippers and desserts for Halloween!
- • 10 - Event Planning Checklist
- • 10 - Favourite Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Powered by mod LCA
DblChocFountain: Candy apple truck with a poem as a good night gift for the leaving guests! Nice touch #NYC http://t.co/tempCmx4Fi
DCF all over Toronto this weekend- also the launch of Deep Fried Sweet Food!
Monday, 26 September 2011 16:52